OverviewYou are the linchpin between field talent, Syneos Health and our clients.
You're an expert communicator who bridges the gap between sales professionals in the field, the client they represent and our home office. You propel tactical direction and bring unity to complex business relationships. You smooth operational processes to enable a conjoint team to function in sync.Your combined abilities to coach, motivate and connect to field professionals while ensuring client satisfaction make you the right fit for a Field Talent Manager role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas - more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.Responsibilities
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. You will support all aspects of the employee relationship and serve as the tactical manager of Sales Representatives within a specific geographical area driving results for life-changing products. You will:
RequirementsAlong with a results-oriented mindset, keen attention to detail and an encouraging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Achieve key business objectives specific to contract requirements
- Support all aspects of the co-employment agreement
- Successfully coach, mentor, conduct field-based training, and develop sales representatives within the designated geographic territory
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years' Pharmaceutical Sales Management experience with a strong focus in coaching, training, employee relations and recruiting
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively internally and with clients at all levels of the organization
- Successful track record of recruiting/selecting and retaining top talent
- Demonstrated team building and leadership skills
- Experience in coaching for performance improvement including implementation of progressive discipline as it relates to sales or other performance objectives
- Ability to handle sensitive situations with diplomacy and professionalism as well as maintain confidentiality when appropriate
- Ability to work out of a home office and travel as required including field rides, trainings, and national meetings
- A valid driver's license to drive toassigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate and an action-oriented work ethic
Make your work matter everywhere.
- It is the company's policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays and personal time
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical - Cigna; Dental - Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Fleet vehicle or car allowance
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled) Position Type/Category
NortheastMinimum Education Level
Bachelor's DegreeEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position