OverviewYou're a clinician, a patient advocate and an educator-and you excel at every one of them.
If there's one thing your years of clinical training and patient education have taught you, it's how to manage priorities, and move seamlessly from one challenge to the next. You get people to listen to your wise advice, and to overcome their fears of new and existing medical therapies by instilling confidence and sharing expertise while displaying passion. It's time to turn those diverse talents to an exciting new field, and become an integral part of the Clinical Education team with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Our laser focus on healthcare professionals allows you to join our team of more than 1,000 nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare professionals. We offer Clinical Nurse Educators, On-call/Nurse Specialists, Medical Liaisons, Medical Affairs support and other MedEd teams.Responsibilities
In this role, you will be a point of contact in providing on-boarding support for chronic heart failure patients starting their CHF medication. You will be responsible for coordinating and delivering educational support to patients, physicians and their staff during this on-boarding period. With the goal of educating, motivating, and empowering patients, you will:
RequirementsAlong with your energy and versatility, you must possess:
- Deliver presentations related to patient journey and support programs to a defined account list of hospitals/HF clinics/offices
- Establish and develop relationships with customers with a primary focus of ensuring that education is delivered to those delivering on-boarding care and support, including office staff
- Help with the coordination of program enrolled adherence patients, providing direct telephonic and in person-support for patients along their treatment journey
- Provide approved in-service programs
- Engage hospitals/HF clinics/HCP offices to provide FCM program awareness and education
- Adhere to all legal and regulatory compliance frameworks
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- Bachelor's degree and active nursing license
- 2+ years' pharmaceutical salesand/or2+ years' Nurse Educator experience
- 3+ years' CV experience(CCU, ICU, Cath Lab etc.,)
- Experience in a field based role is highly preferred
- Display strong judgment, relationship building, and customer service competencies
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to motivate and persuade others
- Ability to work independently and with discretion and judgment without regular direct supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer skills i.e. Microsoft office, Excel, Power point
- Results oriented and have a high level of integrity and dependability
Make your work matter everywhere.
- It is the company's policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays and personal time accruing 1.5 days per month
- Team will follow the Syneos Holiday Schedule, which includes 7 paid holidays
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical - Cigna; Dental - Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled) Years Exp
ClinicalMinimum Education Level
Bachelor's DegreeEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position