OverviewNot your typical pharma: a passionate team of talented people working together to make a difference in the world of pain management
You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Why SCILEX? Our team-spirited approach ensures a collaborative, engaged, and focused atmosphere where we push thinking further, fostering innovation and fervently pursuing viable solutions for patients and providers through groundbreaking technologies. We believe in the "law of science" and that we're all entitled to live healthy and pain-free lives-because we're patients, too. We don't just seek answers. We seek THE answer. Responsibilities
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this role, you will represent SCILEX, a team of passionate and dedicated people who have faith in forward-thinking technologies and who believe that helping patients better manage their pain can lead toward a better quality of life. You will:
- Maximize new business opportunities with physicians and other health service providers
- Present therapeutic products and creatively teach people about their usage
- Engage in meaningful dialogue that addresses the needs of the health provider and patient
- Build trust and credibility and become a true collaborator in commercial success
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of Life Sciences sales experience required
- 1+ years of Pain product sales experience required
- Background in B2B sales strongly preferred
- Relationships in market required
- Prior experience selling 505b2 products preferred
Strong communication, ability to be creative
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
Make your work matter everywhere.
- It is the company's policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays and personal time
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical - Cigna; Dental - Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Fleet vehicle or car allowance
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled) Position Type/Category
SoutheastMinimum Education Level
Bachelor's DegreeEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position