OverviewYou're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door. Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life. Responsibilities
This opportunity is with Syneos Health Consulting, an industry-leading consulting firm specializing in the biopharmaceutical industry providing services across a comprehensive range of key Practice Areas including commercial strategy and planning, medical affairs, risk and program management and pricing and market access. You'll join a team with industry focus, depth of functional expertise, and strong scientific and market knowledge that is uniquely positioned to tackle highly complex business and market challenges to develop achievable strategies for our clients.
We are currently recruiting for an Engagement Manager to join our team in ourSan Francisco areaoffice. In this role, theEngagement Manager will work in our Pricing and Market Access practice area working with our major clients in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
The successful candidate will be responsible for structuring and managing an entire project(s) that meets or exceeds a managed Book of Business of at least $1 million.The ideal candidate will contribute thought leadership to the IP of the organization.
Additional responsibilities of theEngagement Manager include:
RequirementsAlong with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Guide team members (Associates and Consultants) to effectively conduct tasks and contribute to project deliverables
- Develop business strategy through conducting and analyzing of primary and secondary research, producing comprehensive documentation, and presenting findings and recommendations to team members and client
- Workclosely with clientsto determineproject requirements and oversee all scheduling of necessary interactions to comprehend the client's business goals, products and expectations
- Formulate the client's business objectives and communicate with the team membersaccordingly, as well as define any specific needs that will be handled by the team members in primary and secondary research
- Oversee the developments found through research and direct team members in producing reports, power point presentations, etc.
- Identify potential sources, project requirements, synthesize recommendation and identify insights
- Handle qualitative analyses by identifying questions, potential problems that may arise, data calculations, etc.
- Analyze the final research reports, presentations, etc. to ensure that the findings are in accordance to the client's business objectives
- Responsible for ensuring that the project is completed in a the time frame agreed upon and within the budgetary means
- Identify, prepare proposals for, and close on opportunities for additional project work
- Research and keep abreast of the new and existing companies
- Seek out potential clients by developing proposals that include Syneos Health's services, presenting them to potential clients
- Actively build networks of client by social media, attending seminars and conferences or referrals
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Master's (or foreign degree equivalent) in business or life sciences related field
- Minimum of four(4) years of experience in consulting management in the life sciences, pharmaceutical/biotech consulting industry
- Engagement management experience
- Pricing experience a big plus
- Globalexperience a plus
- Must have background in creating and evaluating commercial strategy for pharmaceutical brands
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation and business development skills
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Make your work matter everywhere
- Competitive compensation andbonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Referral bonuses andother personalized quality of life conveniences
.Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)Position Type/Category
Corporate DirectMinimum Education Level
Masters DegreeEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position