OverviewYou're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Here, there's no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with Syneos Health Consulting, an industry-leading consulting firm specializing in the biopharmaceutical industry providing services across a comprehensive range of key Practice Areas including commercial strategy and planning, medical affairs, risk and program management and pricing and market access. You'll join a team with industry focus, depth of functional expertise, and strong scientific and market knowledge that is uniquely positioned to tackle highly complex business and market challenges to develop achievable strategies for our clients. ResponsibilitiesPosition Overview:
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Consultant to join our Commercial Innovation and Solutions team with a quantitative focus in Excel and modeling.
Ability to manage heavy workloads and competing responsibilities related to being staffed on multiple projects at the same time.
The successful candidate will drive client deliverables from start to finish. He/she will be responsible for structuring and conducting individual project tasks, contributing to project work streams, develop creative solutions, creating high-quality slides quickly and autonomously and communicating and collaborating effectively with clients and team members. Will be a seasoned staff resource for project managers when it comes to overall project hygiene and delivery. Must deliver on-time and communicate proactively when timing is at risk.
Demonstrates technical skills according to demands of projects, and uses skill to create value on projects with minimal support, including:
- Research and data analysis
- Critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Excel and PowerPoint deliverables
- Professional, positive, respectful, and mature interactions internally & externally
- Begins providing constructive verbal and written feedback to consulting staff team members on project deliverables and client/team interactions
- Aims for superior client experience
- Professional, positive, and mature interactions with clients
- Advocates for client internally through project delivery
- Demonstrates contributions to community & Syneos Health
- Participates in Practice Area and firm initiatives
- Contributes above and beyond project work when asked
- Drives a positive team culture through action and attitude
- Begins to support selling process through conducting background research, identifying key business questions, and sitting in on pitches
- Understands strengths & development needs - seeks feedback & coaching
- Identifies and engages in appropriate developmental stretch opportunities
- Proactively seeks opportunities to expand knowledge of the biopharmaceutical industry, consulting service offerings, and client products and markets
- Participates in training opportunities (e.g., office, inFuse, Practice Area)
RequirementsAlong with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Demonstrates core values in action and word: client focus, passion and drive, teamwork and collaboration, respect, integrity and trust, and professional growth
Full SyneosHealth benefits which include:
- A MBA or graduate degree
- 3-4 yearsconsultingexperience withquantitative focus in Excel and modeling preferably within a life science environment (working with IMS data)
- Experience with spreadsheet analysis, sales forecasting,Excel, DBA codes, Microsoft Access, financial statements and analysis and someP&L statement knowledge
- Must possess strong analytical skills and the ability to think critically and creatively on engagements
- Demonstrated experience working successfully in a large team setting
- Strong presentation skills required
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Make your work matter everywhere
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Referral bonuses andother personalized quality of life conveniences
.Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)Position Type/Category
Corporate DirectMinimum Education Level
Masters DegreeEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position