OverviewYou're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life. Responsibilities
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. The Senior Graphic Designer will be chiefly responsible for creating digital graphics for various training modalities and reports to the Director of Creative Services of the Learning Solutions team at Syneos Health.
This person will conceptualize ideas, both individually and/or as part of a broader team effort, for virtual and live (classroom-based) training and, in turn, follow through on these concepts by designing attractive and highly engaging visuals to express verbal/written information. This person may also create other collateral such as posters, user guides, booklets, etc. for both internal and external clients.The Senior Graphic Designer is primarily an individual contributor.However, this person may also be asked to provide artistic input, feedback and coaching for junior team members and contractors as needed, providing guidance based on client brand alignment, efficient work methods and visual interpretation of core ideas.Must have Adobe Creative Cloud and PowerPoint experience and the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.Knowledge of HTML is needed and video experience is a plus. This job can be located in Raleigh NC,Somerset, NJ, Chicago, or San Francisco.
This person needs to be ready and willing to work in a fast-paced environment where several projects typically need to be delivered in a given week, and sometimes within the same day. We are also looking for a person that is a fit with our company culture, and is willing to help out a colleague when needed, as they would do likewise. This position will be office-based; however, a work from home option is up for discussion. More
Ad ditional core job responsibilities:
- Works efficiently and effectively to adhere to manage their own time against project budgets and timelines; maximizing their own utilization
- Create deliverables that meet client brand guidelines and are focused around the client's objective
- Brings knowledge and experience to the team on new and emerging technologies and strategies to best solve a client objective
- Proactive in addressing potential problems along the process of creating deliverables as well as addressing any cause of dissatisfaction from colleagues or clients as they may emerge
- Maintain consistent and open communication with colleagues to keep the daily workflow moving ahead
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the position requires a formal understanding of graphic design fundamentals.
- A Bachelor's degree in graphic design and at least 8 years of graphic design work experience.
- Strong visual design skills as evidenced; strong visual conceptualization ability
- Strong design and layout skills; and a portfolio that demonstrates these abilities.
- Experience designing for interactivity, as well as static print pieces is important, along with the ability to design to other technologies such as AR, VR and other technologies.
- Advanced Photoshop and Illustrator skills required.
- Adobe CC (at least Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Communicates clearly in written or verbal form
- Proficient in the problem-solving processes
- Has intellectual versatility
- Meticulous and detail-oriented through review processes
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Make your work matter everywhere.
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses andother personalized quality of life conveniences
Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)Position Type/Category
Corporate DirectMinimum Education Level
Bachelor's DegreeEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position