Overview You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at INC Research/inVentiv Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join our groundbreaking global network of more than 22,000 employees with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. As part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, you'll be connected to a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work with endless energy in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. You'll integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what's best for their success. In a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there's no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.Responsibilities
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry.
The Senior Project Manager povides strategic and tactical leadership to successfully implement technology and service projects for the Healthcare industry. Drives key elements of internal and client engagements including project scoping, business requirements, project plan creation, status reporting, issue and risk management, testing, training, and deployment. Must be able to prioritize and manage across multiple projects and clients. Partners with internal stakeholders including Software Development, Operational Delivery, Sales Training, IT, Client Services, Quality Assurance, and Business Development to ensure expectations are clearly defined and met across both client and internal teams. Provides strong client/internal communication, team leadership, and project documentation to ensure a high degree of project communication, quality, and client satisfaction throughout the delivery process. We will consider candidates with sales operationsknowledge from other industries (non-pharma). Knowledge of territory alignments, incentive compensation, call planning and targeting is a big plus. PM skills, experience with dataand CRM (Customer Relationship Management)is needed.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
RequirementsAlong with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Lead formal client/internal status meetings as well as informal day to day direction with project team throughout the implementation process including project initiation, requirements, development, testing, training, delivery, and transition to ongoing operations. Candidates should have proven delivery experience with all phases of the systems development/implementation life cycle for the healthcare industry, specifically in sales force management systems or other field based technology systems.
- Manage project plan, process, and tasks throughout the SDLC process
- Able to speak confidently within a Pharmaceutical Sales & Marketing operational environment
- Effective in leading and directing high-performance teams
- Facilitate critical meetings for project kick-off, status reports, and steering committee meetings with senior leadership
- Ability to track project metrics including task completion, budget, issues, etc.
- Strong client management and communication skills
- Supervise application build, test, and deployment activities
- Planning and executing of data management activities (e.g., data loads, interfaces, and testing)
- Driving end-user training, support, and adoption
- Oversee knowledge transfer activities to Business Development and Operational teams
- Apply project management principles to the ongoing continuous improvement of the department
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience in a client services/project manager role
- 5+ years experience planning, executing, and documenting projects utilizing PM methodology
- 5+ years experience in sales operations
- Formal Project Management Training
- Field Automation Software Development and Deployment experience
- Project Management experience in a client delivery software/services company
- Experience with a CRM (Veeva would be ideal)
- PMP Certification
- Knowledge of the project-management discipline and related tools/techniques
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Conflict resolution
- Good group facilitation skills
- Leadership and training skills
- Detail oriented / analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative and a self-starter
- Planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of information systems & logistics as it relates to client needs.
- Specific knowledge of client business and operations.
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge.
- Customer Service skills.
- Skill in Microsoft Office programs and Microsoft Project.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Skill in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Ability to translate customer needs into technical requirements.
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Make your work matter everywhere.
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)Position Type/Category
Corporate DirectMinimum Education Level
Bachelor's DegreeEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position