OverviewYou're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door. Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life. Responsibilities
The Learning Solutions group at Syneos Health helps our life science clients attain business results by designing and delivering practical, high-impact learning solutions that enable teams to achieve desired, measurable behaviours. Across the Syneos family, we are the chosen partner for integrated, specialised learning solutions by healthcare organisations worldwide. We work exclusively within the life sciences industry offering training across both clinical and commercial landscapes. Wherever our customers have people we can help. This includes but is not limited to Sales Reps, Leadership, Trainers, Marketers and Medical Affairs employees, to ensure that your organization's team members understand their roles and their peers and have the necessary skills and knowledge to be successfully aligned with corporate strategy.
The Solution Implementation Manager is responsible for managing the design, development, and delivery of training content with a primary focus on Commercial-related projects.The individual must be able to understand the overall strategic intent of a project and provide project management to meet the needs of our clients. The objective of this position is to manage client accounts and projects from conceptualization and design to the writing of high quality content for courses, and through to the final delivery of the product on time and within budget. More specifically:
RequirementsAlong with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Manages the timeline for custom projects assigned to internal and external resources
- Identifies and manages all development resources to ensure projects stay within scoped timeline and budget and adjust resources as needed throughout the project lifecycle
- Engages with the client throughout the entirety of the project and leads status/other meetings with the client team
- Manages content writers (i.e., junior resources/subcontractors) who develop content for all forms of training delivery (e.g., distance-learning e-modules, e-zines, and live training)
- Assists the team, when needed, across all aspects of course creation (from content development to graphics design and production)
- Develops project kick-off decks, briefs, and case studies, as well as facilitates the client kick-off meetings
- Develops, manages, and updates project work plans for multiple projects, and manages work streams and multiple projects at the same time
- Manages overall budget, revenue tracking, and forecasting throughout project lifecycle, including identifying requests that are out of scope
- Identifies potential account/project opportunities and coordinates with business development
- Provides high-level reviews of deliverables and ensures quality review is complete before sending to clients
- Keeps track of all client requests and global changes and ensures consistency among program deliverables
- Efficiently manages the client's legal, medical, regulatory review process for each deliverable
Make your work matter everywhere
Extensive working knowledge of learning solutions/strategy within the life sciences industry, ideally within a healthcare agency model
- Good understanding of medical content
- Exceptional communications skills and attention to detail
- A high level of proficiency in MS Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
.Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)Position Type/Category
Corporate DirectEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position