OverviewYou're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door. Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life. Responsibilities
The Learning Solutions group at Syneos Health helps our life science clients attain business results by designing and delivering practical, high-impact learning solutions that enable teams to achieve desired, measurable behaviours. Across the Syneos family, we are the chosen partner for integrated, specialised learning solutions by healthcare organisations worldwide. We work exclusively within the life sciences industry offering training across both clinical and commercial landscapes. Wherever our customers have people we can help. This includes but is not limited to Sales Reps, Leadership, Trainers, Marketers and Medical Affairs employees, to ensure that your organization's team members understand their roles and their peers and have the necessary skills and knowledge to be successfully aligned with corporate strategy.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, proactive individual who is passionate about learning solutions and driving success through effective development and deployment of learning curriculum. Joining the world's only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, the Senior Learning Advisor will provide strategic oversight and consult with clients to determine training needs and develop recommendations. Reporting to the VP of Learning Solutions, the Senior Learning Advisor of Learning Strategy plays an integral part in the success of the team in Europe. More specifically:
- Conducts needs assessments to evaluate current client training gaps and needs, document outcomes, and recommend learning solutions to meet the needs
- Develops Training Roadmaps, which include defined curriculum with recommended modality and sequencing, that guide associated curriculum development
- Nurtures the training concept throughout its evolution of the project to ensure alignment with the strategic intent of the project; includes strategic engagement with the client throughout the project
- Oversees development and/or creates engaging and effective training content that can be delivered via multiple modalities (e.g., distance-learning e-modules, e-zines, live training, communication and sustainability tools)
- Ensures that all training content is developed using the best, most effective, and efficient instructional design strategies and leverages any available existing Learning Solutions intellectual property as necessary
- Ensures that training content is being delivered with the most effective and efficient modalities in alignment with the budget for the project
- Oversees or develops live training logistical and preparation support, including scheduling assistance, printing guides, and facilities requirements
- Works closely with Business Development team members to define and refine solutions before a project is sold and to identify and provide recommendations for future opportunities throughout the project
- Identifies business opportunities at clients, creates and delivers proposals, and leads that project once sold
- As required, serves as a facilitator and/or conducts facilitator training for all developed content
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Extensive working knowledge of learning solutions/strategy within the life sciences industry, ideally within a healthcare agency model
- Strong understanding of medical content
- Skilled at evaluating and analyzing needs and skill gaps
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to identify and realise new opportunities
- Exceptional communications skills and attention to detail
- Confident, self-sufficient and decisive attitude
- A high level of proficiency in MS Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Make your work matter everywhere
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
.Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)Position Type/Category
Corporate DirectEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position