Overview You're an expert facilitator: you open doors, foster communication and bridge the gap.
Connecting people with the information they need is your forte. You're a unifier by nature and you're at your best when setting others up for success. Your ability to clear the way, extrapolate intricate details, attend to complex situations and serve as a trusted go-between make you a perfect fit for a Regional Sales Director role at Syneos Health
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas - more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.Responsibilities
In the role of Regional Business Director (RBD),
the individual will formally lead a multi-disciplinary team who are dedicated to large and mid-size integrated delivery networks/systems as well as large group practices, County Health Departments, FQHCs and Independent customer types.
The RBD's Account Team will be responsible for engaging and supporting the entire account to maximize growth through a structured alignment of resources, coordination of the customer facing teams, and internal stakeholders. The RBD will be responsible for cultivating relationships with key customers and decision makers to influence vaccine brand choice and partner on opportunities to increase Heplisav-B vaccination. In addition, this role will lead a team of Account Managers for direct selling and pull through efforts within these and other targeted accounts.
The role will support the Account Manager (AM) team through individual and team coaching and development (both in person and remotely). The individual will also understand customer business models to identify opportunities and develop strategies and tactics across the accounts in their region.Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree required in Medical Sciences, Marketing, or Business preferred from an accredited institution
• 3+ years of sales management experience required
• Previous industry management experience in sales and/or marketing (account based experience preferred) with a high degree of learning agility
• Vaccine experience highly preferred
• Buy and Bill experience preferred
• Knowledge of large to mid-size health systems / group practices, independents, products, therapeutic areas, business and clinical environment preferred. Strong record of high performance and consistent results. Strong coaching and talent development skills
• Experience selling to C-Suite and/or key decision makers within complex healthcare delivery networks (highly preferred)
• Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation and influencing skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of promotional objectives both in the mid-size B2B and brand specific, strategies, and tactics
• Knowledge of the changing selling environment (market place selling, payer market segments)
• Ability to drive business results and identify new opportunities and strategies through strategic thinking and business planning.
• Understanding of organization and strategic objectives; Mastery of selling skills including Marketplace and account based selling
• Experience in Matrix Management, Change Advocate
• Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
• Heavy travel required ~70%Key Competencies:
• Strategic Account Management
• Customer Engagement
• Customer Discovery
• Business Acumen
• Executional EffectivenessFull Syneos Health benefits which include:
• Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
• Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
• Matching 401K
• Dedicated training and support
• Tuition reimbursement
• Referral bonuses andother personalized quality of life conveniencesMake your work matter everywhere.
Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled) Position Type/Category
More than 50%Minimum Education Level
Bachelor's DegreeEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position