OverviewDo you have a noticeable passion for results?
You're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this District Manager role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas - more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.Responsibilities
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. While reporting to the Syneos Health National Business Director, this role will provide critical direction developing, training and providing the ongoing leadership and sales management to the Sales Representatives in the field. You will:
- Provide inspirational leadership and direction to achieve performance objectives
- Contributing to the revenue and profit goals within the assigned district by insuring specific goals met
- Achieve sales objectives for district through leadership of Sales Representatives
- Expert knowledge of disease state and competitors
- Effectively identify/monitor multiple local market conditions and build strong customer relationships
- Monitor all field activities to make certain all are within compliance guidelines
- Provide feedback on marketing tactics and market conditions
- Bachelor's Degree minimum - MBA preferred
- 10+ years experience in Commercial Pharmaceutical roles
- 3+ years Pharmaceutical Management experience
- GI or Pain experience is strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Residence and experience working within the district boundaries is strongly preferred
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
: At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance
Make your work matter everywhere.
Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled) Position Type/Category
WestMinimum Education Level
Bachelor's DegreeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position