OverviewSyneos Health is currently engaged in a direct hire opportunity with Lilly to expand one of their MSL divisions.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life. Responsibilities
Scientific Experts (SEs) have special needs for in-depth and cutting edge information, because these health care professionals design and implement novel research and educate colleagues and students. The Medical Liaison (ML) program is specifically designed to meet these needs through a field-based group of medical professionals with deep content knowledge about Lilly and competitor products and current issues in the therapeutic areas they represent. The ML also gathers feedback and insights from SEs, to better inform Lilly's research and potentially influence overall strategic direction of the company. By providing answers that matter and facilitating scientific exchange between industry and the academic community, the ML's have the opportunity to shape the future of healthcare with needed information that addresses important clinical and scientific questions. This position is focused on Neurodegeneration and covers [ENTER LOCATION HERE] Requirements
How to Apply:
- Advanced degree in health sciences (PharmD, M.D., Ph.D. in a medically related field). Masters or Bachelors level degree in health sciences (RN, RPh, PA, Certified Diabetes Educator, NP, etc.) considered if 5 or more years clinical and/or medical information experience.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- 2-3 years of clinical or therapeutic in migraine, headache, chronic pain, neurodegeneration, alzheimers, or CNS.
- Intellectual curiosity and intelligence about the field of science/medicine for which they are responsible.
- Highly motivated and capable of comprehending large amounts of scientific content which is then communicated in a clear, concise fashion.
- Significant direct experience in servicing customer needs for complex information.
- Demonstrated ability to work with often demanding or difficult clients.
- Significant experience and success in self-managing priorities and multi-tasking projects.
- Strong teamwork/interpersonal skills.
- Advanced presentation and computer skills with expertise in literature identification and evaluation.
- Significant experience in professional networking with positive mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Experience in field-based environments highly valued.
- Familiarity with the academic community and the medical research and medical education process highly valued.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including capability to engage in professional relationship building and networking.
- Position requires ability to travel up to 60%, as well as work 4 to 6 weekends a year.
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive toassigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified.
Copy and paste the bit.ly link below into your web browser and you will be re-directed to the Lilly job application website.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)Years Exp
Medical Science Liaison
About 50%Minimum Education Level
Masters DegreeEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Client Direct Hire