OverviewDo you have a noticeable passion for results?
You're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role withSyneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas - more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies. Responsibilities
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this highly specialized role, you'll be autonomous in your own territory promoting our client's product. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. You will:
RequirementsAlong with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
Achieve sales goals and related business results
- Function as the primary driver for sales function with the customers (IDN's and their flagship hospitals)
- Lead implementation of sales and contribute to marketing strategies
- Manage expense budget for sales territory and maintain fiscal responsibility
- BA/BS Degree required
- 10+ years Pharmaceutical Sales experience
- 3-5 years of experience calling on IDN's/Institutions required
- Oncology experience highly preferred
- Must have existing Market Relationships with IDN's
- Knowledge of Institutional Business Drivers
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
Strong business acumen
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment
- Strong understanding of Operations, Strategy, Finance
Make your work matter everywhere.
Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)Position Type/Category
NortheastMinimum Education Level
Bachelor's DegreeEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position