OverviewYou're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake.
You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas - more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within targeted primary care physicians and GI specialty providers. This is an excellent opportunity for entry level persons or other non-sales experienced professionals to break into the pharmaceutical sales industry. Primary responsibilities of this position will be visiting and presenting our client's products to Physicians and other Health Care Providers.Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 5+ years of Pharmaceutical Sales Experience
- Experience with working with specialty pharmacy HUB preferred
- 1+ years of Rare Disease/Orphan Drug experience preferred
- Referral Sales experience a big plus
- Experience in GI and/or Hepatology a plus
- Strong Account Management and relationship building experience required
- Must have an understanding of Hospital Accounts and Market Access
- Account based selling experience a strong preference
- Should have a hunter mentality and demonstrate the ability to conduct a total office call
- Consistently demonstrates initiative, self-motivated with strong performance orientation; expert selling skills including customer engagement & relationship building success; ability to learn quickly and apply disease state and product knowledge; organizational skills; strong communication and listening skills; ability to work independently and as a team member; advanced business acumen skills
FullSyneos Health benefits which include:
- Territory and Account Management
- Customer Engagement
- Clinical & Therapeutic Knowledge
- Market Place & Industry Knowledge
Make your work matter everywhere.
- Competitive compensation, bonuses, and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled) Position Type/Category
SoutheastMinimum Education Level
Bachelor's DegreeEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position