OverviewYou're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life. Responsibilities
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry.Primarily responsible/accountable to manage all implementation and ongoing operational support to meet the field administrative support requirements including fleet car administration, training logistics and scheduling, HR coordination for employee on-boarding, and coordination of internal departments for deliverables to meet project timelines.This is a client facing position with responsibilities for communication, project task monitoring, and project reporting to internal project team members and client leadership.The number of assigned projects/teams can vary from being dedicated to a single project, to managing several projects, dependent on scope and complexity of each project.Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
RequirementsAlong with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:Education and Experience
- Act as operational liaison between the project leadership and the internal support team to operationalize and support of Field Sales Teams for pharmaceutical clients.
- Oversee administration of Fleet car programs including scheduling and logistics, third party fleet vendor contact, and administration of policies and procedures.
- Coordinate all onboarding logistics and project timelines including HR requirements, training, operational setup, and other administrative requirements for fully field team readiness.
- As the primary administrative operational liaison, ensure contracted operations meet the needs of the business.This will require constant communication with key individuals about the status of issues/resolutions and deliverables.
- Coordinate between appropriate internal service departments and applicable external vendors to accomplish project essential tasks and deliverables.
- Training, managing, communicating with, and monitoring the quality of work of assigned to administrative staff, if applicable.
- Provide proactive guidance and management of project and leverage/share best practices whenever possible.
- Prioritize and set expectations on activities / responsibilities with internal project business lead.This may include bringing them up to speed on capabilities/limitations so they can make informed decisions and manage client expectations.
- Plan and oversee field sales force meetings including site logistics and travel arrangements.
- Facilitation of communications to field personnel per management direction
- Generate periodic updates to keep business team apprised of operational state.Assist internal project business lead in preparing formal presentations to include collating data.These updates could be verbal or standard/ad-hoc reports.If applicable, this includes careful review of reports to ensure comprehensive and accurate information.
- Assist internal project business lead in managing the project's budget.This includes monitoring invoices, monthly monitoring of budget, verify receipt and payments, coordinate monitoring of contractual SLA's and fees associated with performance of SLA's, if applicable.
- Responsible for the management of the expense reporting process.This includes careful monitoring of individuals and projects, responding to and resolving employee and manager issues, interfacing with the expense reporting and finance departments.
- Attend client/project meetings, as required. Overnight travel may be required.
- Responsible for monitoring project parameters, establishing bonus eligibility, and facilitating payout of field employee bonus within project guidelines
- Performance and coordination of activities to facilitate the onboarding and off-boarding of field personnel
- Liaison with Human Resources for personnel actions, as needed
- Knowledge and understanding of all aspects of administrative and technical operational support that is provided to your assigned project(s).
- Familiarization of and adherence to all processes, tools, and technology for those departments that directly support your assigned project(s).
- Coordinate with business lead to help shepherd contracts and statements of work through pricing and approval process.
- Other duties as applicable to your assigned projects.These duties will be outlined in an annual goals and objective process and evaluated in an annual performance management process.
- If applicable, please see below for Medical Science Liaison-Specific Support
- BA/BS Degree or 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience successfully managing/coordinating multiple departments and/or organizations to meet business objectives
- Operations Management, Account Management, or equivalent experience in the life sciences industry
- Experience with Sales Force Automation, CRM, Reporting & Analytics and other applicable supporting technology and systems such as expense management, travel administration, learning management, etc
- 4+ years of prior life sciences industry-specific experience working in field sales administration/operations
- Knowledge of and exposure to Medical Affairs, Market Access, and Nurse programs
Make your work matter everywhere.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Proven leadership skills.
- Attention to detail
- Fundamental understanding and application of project management principles and skills
- Strong aptitude towards usage of automated systems
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)Position Type/Category
Corporate DirectEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position