GSW Canada is part of Syneos Health, the only fully integrated end-to-end clinical and commercial solution organization. In Advertising, our teams are experts in every aspect of healthcare advertising strategy and operations. Our global teams are inspired by insights, driven by creative excellence, and ready to challenge every experience with deep data and actionable analytics. Together, over 1000 people worldwide help brands excel at some of the most critical challenges in healthcare.
In Canada, we provide healthcare marketing and communications service to global clients. We have a relentless focus on hiring and retaining top talent. We work with an environment of respectful collaboration, and one that acknowledges the need for a healthy work/life balance. Position Title
Account Supervisor Business Unit
GSW Worldwide Position Category
Account Management Position Type
Full Time Years of Experience
3+ Description of Duties
• Lead the core account team in the planning, identification, development and execution of client programs, and communications.
• Help in identifying new tactical opportunities for the brand.
• Provide project leadership and guidance to junior staff.
• Continually evaluate client and agency business activity, recommending appropriate changes to meet volume/profit objectives.
• Marshall internal and external resources.
• Builds relationships with clients and suppliers.
• Works with high professional standards, ethics and values...every day on every project. Minimum Requirements
The following criteria are essential for this role:
• Three-to-five years of pharmaceutical experience with a marketing/advertising agency or client-side marketing department. Ideally, at least one of those years would be at an Account Supervisor level.
• Thorough understanding of the pharma regulatory environment (i.e. PAAB and ASC).
• Well versed in digital/social media.
• Budget management.
• Consummate team player who brings a passionate, positive, high-energy approach to client service and delivering results.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills.
These criteria would be assets for the role:
• Experience in strategic planning and managing a team.
• Post-secondary degree or certificate program, preferably in science or business. Date Added
Quebec [QC] Zip