Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Immunology Sales Specialist, Dermatology, for the Dakotas/Rochester, Minnesota territory.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.Responsibilities
The Immunology Specialist, Rheumatology will:
Be responsible for attaining sales objectives, presenting complex clinical and business information on Janssen Biotech's immunology products and services to an audience of office and institutional based Rheumatology health care professionals, government agencies, professional and patient groups, health plans and others involved in the decision-making process.
Use discretion and judgment to execute the franchise and company brand strategy and tactics within the assigned customer segment, which may include physicians within specialty medical practices and their staff, specialists within local hospitals, clinics, and pharmacists within a specific geographic area.
Influence decision makers and influencers within assigned customers to support the use of the company's products in the treatment of meaningful disease states by developing and applying clinical and business expertise, and effective selling skills.
Execute marketing strategies at the local level, leveraging resources appropriately and working successfully with company team members and counterparts to share ideas and information to enhance business results.
Build customer dedication by identifying and cultivating relationships with key decision makers at the local level who can influence decision-making within the healthcareRequirements
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Demonstrated successful sales performance with a minimum of five (5) years of pharmaceutical, biologic / biotech or medical device sales experience with a minimum of three (3) year of specialty sales experience.
- Strong business acumen with a working knowledge of reimbursement, payer, provider and infusion operations
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and ability to respond to market trends and customer priorities
- Working knowledge of immunology, rheumatology, and/or gastroenterology
- Track record of pulling products through formulary reviews
- Experience with managing contracts
- Experience of leading project teams in a matrixed environment
- Large account management experience preferred
- Candidates must be willing to travel up to 50% as needed or required.
- All candidates must have a valid driver's license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States along with a clean driving record.
- Strategic thinker
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Intellectual curiosity
- Results driven
Syneos Health companies and our clients are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled) Years Exp
About 50%Minimum Education Level
Bachelor's DegreeEmployment/Job Type