OverviewYou consistently achieve or exceed targets and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Incyte has partnered with Syneos Health
to build an Oncology Sales Team. This role is an opportunity to work directly for Incyte.
You're motivated to improve patients' lives. At Incyte, our focus is on oncology because we believe we can help transform how cancer is treated. We have a track record of success and a robust and competitive pipeline. If you have a passion for innovative science and want to be part of a team that continues to bring innovative medicines to patients, Incyte is the company for you.
Why join Incyte? Be part of the team that continues to develop and deliver important and innovative medicines for patients with cancer and other diseases. We have the proven ability to select compelling targets and to develop high-quality therapeutic candidates. Our size enables every associate to contribute to the success of the company and to deliver on our mission of improving the lives of patients with cancer. We appreciate, celebrate, and thrive on one another's differences and strengths.Responsibilities
Reporting to an Oncology Business Director, you will work collaboratively with the Oncology Therapeutic Specialist across two assigned territories to ensure demand generation by executing the marketing strategy and promoting Incyte's product. You must thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, drive for results, understand market dynamics, demonstrate excellent judgment, and be motivated by the desire to improve patients' lives. You will:
RequirementsAlong with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Consistently achieve or exceed revenue targets.
- Along with the partner OTSs, create, maintain and execute a strategically developed business plan that reflects in depth local market and account specific knowledge
- Develop and maintain strong disease state knowledge and exemplary selling skills
- Demonstrate and communicate to external stakeholders in depth knowledge of the clinical benefits of Incyte's products
- Execute on marketing strategies, deliver branded and disease state sales messages, execute planned promotional programs
- Provide exceptional customer service through total account management, which includes ensuring product access and triaging all medical or reimbursement issues
- Utilize members of the matrix team to address customer needs and ensure access to Incyte products for appropriate patients
- Provide feedback on marketing tools and tactics and effectiveness reviews of sales activities
- Represents Incyte and all associated resources in a professional, compliant, and ethical manner
- Bachelor's degree required.
- A minimum of 10 years of successful biotech/pharmaceutical sales experience.
- A minimum of 3 years working in the Hematology/Oncology market, preferably selling in hematology
- Experience selling an oral oncology product preferred
- History of successful sales performance documented in annual reviews and sales reports.
- Demonstrated strong business analytics and account management skills
- Demonstrated ability to gain consistent access and develop strong professional relationships with health care providers in community and academic settings
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively collaboratively and in matrix teams
- Valid Driver's License and an acceptable driving record
Incyte is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled) Position Type/Category
RPO BUMinimum Education Level
Bachelor's DegreeEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Client Direct Hire