OverviewYou provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There's one thing you do that's exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate sales professionals, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for an Oncology Field Sales Manager role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas - more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.Responsibilities
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. You will lead, coach and manage Professional Oncology Sales Representatives within a specific geographical area promoting two oncology products for one of Syneos Health's clients. You will:
RequirementsAlong with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an encouraging manner, the ideal candidate has:
Lead, manage and develop the skill sets and overall performance of the sales representatives in your district
- Hire, train, develop and coach new and existing sales representatives
- Develop and implement approved business plans to contribute to overall project success
- Achieve organizational objectives through effective leadership of sales team
- Effectively identify/monitor multiple local market conditions and build strong customer relationships
- Monitor all field activities to make certain all are within compliance guidelines
- Provide feedback on marketing tactics and market conditions
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Minimum 4 year degree, BA / BS
- Accomplished Leader with minimum 3 Years Oncology Sales Management
- Understands the Oncology marketplace
- Effective Coach, Communicator and Motivator
- Ability to be in field with team 4 days per week
- Documented Performance Record to include business accountability
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
Make your work matter everywhere.
- Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled Position Type/Category
More than 50%Minimum Education Level
Bachelor's DegreeEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position