OverviewDo you have a noticeable passion for results?
You're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas - more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.Responsibilities
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this role, you'll promote a new-to-market product representing a leader in biotechnology and one of Syneos Health's most robust relationships. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory, and more specifically:
RequirementsAlong with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
maximize new business opportunities with physicians and other health service providers
- present therapeutic products and creatively teach people about their usage
- engage in meaningful dialogue that addresses the needs of the health provider and patient
- build trust and credibility and become a true collaborator in commercial success
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
A Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years pharmaceutical sales experience
- 2 years Cardiovascular experience
- Documented national performance awards
- Established relationship with influential customers and expert local knowledge in primary care
- Successful launch experience in a highly competitive market
- Outstanding business acumen including experience with Medicare Part B/D and Managed Medicare
- Ability to attend required training programs
- Ability to participate in minimal overnight travel
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Make your work matter everywhere.
- Competitive compensation, bonuses, and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled) Position Type/Category
SoutheastMinimum Education Level
Bachelor's DegreeEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position