OverviewYou're a nurse, a patient advocate and an educator-and you excel at every one of them.
If there's one thing your years of clinical training and patient education have taught you, it's how to manage priorities, and move seamlessly from one challenge to the next. You get people to listen to your wise advice, and to overcome their fears of new and existing medical therapies by instilling confidence and sharing expertise while displaying passion. It's time to turn those diverse talents to an exciting new field, and become an integral part of the Clinical Education team with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Our laser focus on healthcare professionals allows you to join our team of more than 1,000 nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare professionals. We offer Clinical Nurse Educators, On-call/Nurse Specialists, Medical Liaisons, Medical Affairs support and other MedEd teams. Responsibilities
In this role, you'll provide clinical expertise to patients through utilization of your clinical nursing skills and education, helping them to improve patient outcomes. In this flexible role, you'll work directly with MS patients to educate them on their disease state and teach them how to use their well-known and well-respected auto-injector treatment. Focusing on disease state education and training, you will:
RequirementsAlong with your energy and versatility, you must possess:
- Work on an "as needed" basis
- Be available to conduct the training within 5 days of the assignment request or at the convenience of the patient
- Provide post-prescription education and demonstration to patients and caregivers on the proper use of product, application, disease state education and other messaging as approved by client
- Conduct post-training follow up call to patients if necessary
Make your work matter everywhere.
An active Registered Nurse licensure (cannot have had a license revoked in any state)
- Experience in MS preferred
- At least two - five years' clinical or related experience in injection training and education.
- Availability to work 1-4 times per monthproviding in home patient injection training, this includes nights and weekends
- Comfort with personal technologies such as iPhones, apps, and health portals
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assignments, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
- At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled) Position Type/Category
More than 50%Minimum Education Level
Assoc. DegreeEmployment/Job Type
Per DiemEmployment Type
Syneos Health position