OverviewYou provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There's one thing you do that's exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate sales professionals, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for a District Sales Manager role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
SyneosHealth has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas - more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth ofSyneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.Responsibilities
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver.You will lead, coach and manage Sales Representatives within a specific geographical area promoting products to long term care facilities. You will:
RequirementsAlong with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an encouraging manner, the ideal candidate has:
Work with Syneos Long Term Care Sales Specialists on a consistent basis, evaluating, coaching and directing sales presentations while providing guidance, coaching, and development of sales professionals in all phases of their work
- Participate in the formulation of sales strategies, interpret strategies and apply to business issues within the geographic area
- Attract, coach and retain individuals who will ensure high level performance
- Develop and maintain customer relationships with key executives and decision influencers/makers in all key accounts.by developing and implementing strategies that support the growth of products
- Manage and deploy resources to ensure achievement of objectives and ensure appropriate return on investment
- Develop a strong partnership with client and act as local liaison and collaborator
FullSyneos Health benefits which include:
- Bachelor's Degree Required, MBA Preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of successful pharmaceutical sales management experience required
- Prior Long Term Care or Institutional experience preferred - Knowledge of Long Term Care (LTC) segment and prior experience promoting LTC products.
- Knowledge of relationships between LTC pharmacies, LTC nursing homes, and LTC prescribers
- Cardiovascular experience strongly preferred
- Product Launch, Team Launch experience highly preferred
- Demonstrates a proven and consistent track record of success in leading a team to drive exemplary sales results
- High level of proficiency in recruiting, selecting, training, developing and motivating a diverse team of sales managers and representatives
- Competencies: Drive for Results, Developing Direct Reports, Business Acumen, Customer Focus, Cross Functional Communication, Accountability, Exceptional Platform Skills.
Make your work matter everywhere.
Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses andother personalized quality of life conveniences
Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled) Position Type/Category
NortheastMinimum Education Level
Bachelor's DegreeEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position