OverviewYou're a nurse, a patient advocate and an educator-and you excel at every one of them.
If there's one thing your years of clinical training and patient education have taught you, it's how to manage priorities, and move seamlessly from one challenge to the next. You get people to listen to your wise advice, and to overcome their fears of new and existing medical therapies by instilling confidence and sharing expertise while displaying passion. It's time to turn those diverse talents to an exciting new field, and become an integral part of the Clinical Education team with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Our laser focus on healthcare professionals allows you to join our team of more than 1,000 nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare professionals. We offer Clinical Nurse Educators, On-call/Nurse Specialists, Medical Liaisons, Medical Affairs support and other MedEd teams. Responsibilities
In this role, you will provide clinical expertise to patients through utilization of your clinical nursing skills and education, helping them to improve patient outcomes. You will work directly with patients to conduct in-home disease state education and product training.
As an authorized representative of the Client, you will:
RequirementsAlong with your energy and versatility, you must possess:
- Work on an "as needed" basis
- Provide post-prescription education and demonstration to patients and caregivers on the proper use of the client's injection devices, disease state education and other messaging as approved by the client
- Conduct the training within 5 days of the assignment request or at the convenience of the patient
- Complete post training survey and report within 24-hours of training completion
- Associate Degree in nursing
- An active Registered Nurse license (cannot have had a license revoked in any state)
- At least two to five years clinical or related experience in injection training and education.
- Availability to work 2 or more days/week providing in home patient injection training, this includes nights and weekends
- Ability to travel up to 150 miles from center of territory
- Comfort with personal technologies such as iPhones, apps, and health portals
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assignments, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.Make your work matter everywhere.
Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled) Years Exp
Per DiemEmployment Type
Syneos Health position