OverviewYou're humble. You're hungry. You're smart.
You're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas - more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.Responsibilities
You will represent Optinose and their novel product, XHANCE™ (fluticasone propionate) nasal spray, approved to treat nasal polyps in adults and under development for the treatment of chronic sinusitis. You will understand and identify a customer's needs, support pull-through activities relative to the customer strategy and market access, deliver sales results and ensure Optinose is viewed as a valued partner to healthcare professionals and their patients. You will develop superior product and disease state knowledge that allows you to engage in a clinical dialogue with healthcare professionals and effectively educate on approved indications and product efficacy/safety profiles to support on-label prescribing for appropriate patients. You will:
RequirementsAlong with humility, hunger and intelligence, the ideal candidate has:
- Drive outstanding sales performance. Effectively use assigned budgets and resources to drive therapeutic and territory expectations. Customize discussions and client interactions based on customer's needs.
- Maintain current understanding of local market, practice structures, business models, and key influencers. Work with appropriate customers to understand practice structure, business model, key influencers, network structure, customer needs and identify business opportunities.
- Provide input into resource allocation decisions across customers/district. Identify and select programs/resources available and appropriate for each customer, practice, and/or system.
- Work with Optinose Regional Business Leader and other Commercial Leaders to develop a local business plan that ensures achievement of all KPI goals and delivery on all sales objectives.
- Work with other Territory Managers around common objectives to coordinate selling efforts.
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years' pharmaceutical sales experience
- Specialty sales for 2+ years'
- A thorough understanding of the differences in calling on PCP offices vs Specialists
- A proven record of accomplishment
- Drug delivery/respiratory experience
- Emerging company experience preferred
- Marketing or other cross-functional experience preferred
- Product Launch experience preferred
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
Make your work matter everywhere.
Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)Years Exp
5 yearsPosition Type/Category
About 50%Minimum Education Level
Bachelor's DegreeEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position