At Navicor, our culture is built upon one premise: We are the best at communicating the benefits of oncology companies' products and services. We are an eclectic community of talented people, ranging from scientists to artists to just about every varietal in between. Many of Navicor's employees have also worked as physicians, hospital administrators, nurses, pharmacists, sales representatives, and trainers.
Our culture breaks down barriers and avoids departmental silos. We believe that "creative" isn't so much a department as it is a state of mind. At Navicor, our philosophy is that everyone is an idea person-this is an expectation for every employee and an invitation to every client. Navicor is not divided according to its talents; it is united by its passion to put those talents to good use.
What ties us all together is a common passion for transforming patients with cancer into survivors. Each one of us is inspired by the patients whose lives we touch. They're the reason we get up for work in the morning-or stay up late
at night.Position Title
Senior Copywriter Business Unit
Navicor Position Category
Creative - Copy Position Type
Full Time Overview
Navicor, a healthcare agency specializing in oncology, located in Philadelphia is seeking a Senior Copywriter. The role will be responsible for providing strategic messaging for all assigned brands and projects, developing promotional campaigns through targeted promotional messages.
The position is a hands-on contributor who can quickly and efficiently develop original copy solutions for collateral, Web sites, ads, sales tools, promotions, TV, radio, and other marketing materials. The Senior Copywriter also routinely conceptualizes creative solutions with the Art Director and account partners.Description of Duties
- Executes creative thinking and content choices: -
- Thinks strategically and develops concepts/solutions for assigned brands.
- Distills significant amounts of messaging into succinct body copy and creative communications.
- Writes compelling, effective copy and ensures that the appropriate style of written or verbal communication is used (presentation vs detailing vs narrative copy).
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of assigned therapeutic categories and pharmaceutical marketing restrictions/requirements.
- Assists in workload management when needed: - Collaborates with Medical Specialist to analyze clinical data and interpret product research insightfully and creatively.
- Demonstrates mastery of manuscript submission process, including referencing and regulatory details of assigned products. (May vary from account to account.)
- Interacts with clients
- Assists in presenting creative ideas and solutions to clients.
- Advises clients on written and verbal communication recommendations and issues.Key Competencies
• 3+ years high science copywriting in healthcare advertising experience mandatory
• A portfolio demonstrating skills commensurate with the role mandatory
• BA/BS degree with coursework emphasis in humanities, English, journalism, or a science.
- Demonstrated ability to produce a variety of promotional materials. - Therapeutic category experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to: - Distill complex data into key promotional messages. - Leverage superior language, grammar, and creative writing skills.EEO Statement
Syneos Health (formerly inVentiv Health, Inc.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected status. If you require accommodation due to a disability in order to complete the application process, please contact our EEO Administrator at 781-425-4600. City
Pennsylvania [PA] Country
United States [US] Zip