OverviewDo you have a noticeable passion for results?
You're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role withSyneos Health
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas - more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.Responsibilities
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this role, you'll partner with a leading pharmaceutical company one of Syneos Health's long-term clients and most robust relationships. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. You will:
RequirementsAlong with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Proactively demonstrate and promote client's products to targeted and non- targeted physicians and healthcare professionals in territory and develop an appropriate territory business plan to influence their prescribing decisions for the appropriate patient
- Develop and maintain relationships with influential customers in the territory to enhance company and/or product loyalty and build the client's brands
- Manage territory budget to support sales and marketing activities
- Utilize defined selling model by obtaining maximum commitment from customers on every call to impact positive territory engagement results
- Develop programs to enhance customer engagement and assist in business plans and goals. Seek and analyze information on competition, market and industry trends and discern how this could impact the business and adapt to changing conditions
- Leverage understanding of clinical studies and managed care to consult, influence and maintain customer relationships. Customize discussions with physicians based on their needs
- Actively participate in continuous learning and development programs, such as technical updates and professional skills enhancement.
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- 4 Year BA/BS Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2-5 years of institutional, IDN, or large account pharmaceutical, biotech or device sales experience
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization and collaborate with colleagues across the enterprises to execute against plans and deliver value to customers.
- Demonstrated high-level selling skills, including account based selling, strategic thinking, drive results, and the ability to ask for the business.
- Demonstrated understanding of integrated delivery networks or complex large accounts with a proven track record of successfully navigating these type of accounts
- Comprehensive understanding of national, regional and local managed markets or payer impact within large accounts
Make your work matter everywhere.
Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled) Position Type/Category
About 25%Minimum Education Level
Bachelor's DegreeEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position