OverviewYou're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life. Responsibilities
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry.
The Integrated Client Solution Presales Support is responsible for supporting the Sr. Director, Integrated Client Solutions in strategy and program design as it relates to client projects that will utilize the customer service, medical (nursing services) and call center based business lines within Selling Solutions.The objective of this position is to provide support to the business development team and business leadership in the sales and program design process for these business lines.The position will be responsible to balance technical understanding of the service capabilities with sales capabilities.The Solutions Architect will be responsible to understand the larger commercialization opportunity for Syneos Health with our clients and coordinate with the client facing sales team to design the components and specific business rules in these business areas that will successfully augment and partner with the overall commercial solution.The person in this position will be responsible to research the brand, market, audience and lifecycle of the product(s) related to the opportunity, in order to translate the opportunity into a specific program configuration that is designed to meet the client's objectives for their product.The solutions architect is responsible to provide support to sell the detailed technology and services of these business lines and integrate them with the overall commercial solution. They must have extensive knowledge of the functions and must understand the processes that make these services work and the criticality of how to integrate these services into a larger multi-channel commercialization approach.The solutions architect is also responsible to translate the recommended solution specifics and service to the implementation and operations team who will be responsible for setup and ongoing operations of the program.
This person will
• Support business development team to translate high level need into a proposed program, especially involving the business areas of Contact Center (TeleSolutions) and iTI.
• They will need to interface with everyone from high level executives on the client side to business development and other business line functional leaders inside to deeper level technical discussions with IT personnel and developers, as needed.
• They will do brand/ device/ product/ disease state level research to support business development in designing a program in the aforementioned service areas that makes sense based on the market area and specialty and will need to converge that knowledge with that of the larger Syneos commercial support team to integrate our solutions in these services areas with the bigger picture solutions we are designing for our clients.
• They will need strong presentation skills and written and verbal communication skills - this is absolutely critical.
• They will be asked to help drive into detailed discussions with our Communications and Consulting groups to drive cross-commercial integration with the other businesses when it comes to client specific opportunities.
This role can involve travel up to 80% of the time to attend client meetings during the pre-sales and implementation process.Most of the travel will be in the tri-state area, but some travel to Boston or California is needed.Key Job Responsibilities:
RequirementsAlong with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:Required
- Prepare and deliver detailed 'technical' presentations explaining services to customers and prospective customers, partnering with the business development team and business leaders
- Confer with customers to assess program needs and to determine system requirements
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Translate information learned and proposed during sales process to the implementation and operational teams
- Secure and renew orders and coordinate operational delivery
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Help clients solve problems with available technology and processes
- Recommend improved implementations/ configurations to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase effectiveness or quality
- Help in researching and developing new services utilizing the technology, tools and processes that exist within the operation or recommending new components to continue augmenting the operational capabilities to meet the business opportunities
- Work closely with Domain leads and functional managers to drive project success
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Supporting marketing of these business lines by attending trade shows, conferences and other related events
- Creating technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- One or more years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Extensive broad technology experience, 3-5 years of experience in IT PM, BA or similar role by function, 5+ years preferred
- Experience working in a matrix environment and demonstrated ability to balance and coordinate multiple directions within a project and add value to the communication stream
- Ability to travel ~ up to 70%, but most of this travel is in the tristate area.
- Sales experience
- Call Center operations experience
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability for high level of attention to detail
- Planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of information systems & logistics as it relates to client needs
- Specific knowledge of client business and operations
- Customer Service skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to translate customer needs into technical requirements
- Experience in Salesforce and other industry CRM and other call center enabling technologies
- Sound judgement and good business sense
- Ability and experience working independently and in a team environment simultaneously
- Ability to build relationships with clients quickly
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Make your work matter everywhere.
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)Position Type/Category
Corporate DirectEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position