Responsible for driving the management and meeting of all internal deadlines and process. Assumes all tracking and day-to-day project management responsibility for each job request from its initiation to its final destination. This includes thorough knowledge of where each job stands in the development process. Description of Duties
Act as the keeper of internal agency process; ensuring team adheres to process guidelines, and problem solving issues.
• Partners with Project Planners to fully understand, and execute to established estimates & timelines.
• Responsible for partnering with the Creative Operations Manager and Studio teams in assigning Creative team members to projects. This includes understanding job responsibilities for each Creative team member, and intimate knowledge of project volume/workload of each Creative team member.
• Reviews & understands all tasks prior to communication to the Creative Team. This includes ensuring that direction is complete. Partners with the Associate Creative Director and Project Planners to flag any concerns on directive, and to resolve logistics.
• Ensures that Account Services is communicating with Creative during client conversations and in preliminary discussions involving project ideas & direction and vice versa. Acts as the "glue" in project development.
• Ensures that project directive & documentation have taken place to appropriate team members. This includes pro-actively communicating to other team members who are affected by the directive.
• Has a thorough understanding & knowledge of what it takes creatively to develop projects (project steps, creative responsibilities & skills). Utilizes this knowledge in helping staff for projects, tracking projects, problem solving, etc.
• Creates/distributes team "to-do" lists and updates, & pulls together key project groups for 5-minute meetings/regroups.
• Partners with Creative Operations Manager and Project Planners to ensure that work is moving through Creative Team efficiently, with a focus on all deadlines being met.
• Ensure that all pieces are properly routed and reviewed by team members with the help of Project Coordinators.
• Other duties as needed to meet the needs of the team.Minimum Requirements
• BS or BA
• 3+ years previous in advertising/marketing project managementKey Competencies
• Project Management: Is good at establishing clear directions; sets stretching objectives; distributes the workload appropriately; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; maintains two-way dialog with others on work and results; is a clear communicator
• Technical Expertise: Demonstrates technical understanding to technical issues; understands job responsibilities of others and functions appropriatelyDate Added
4/12/2018 EEO Statement
Syneos Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected status. If you require accommodation due to a disability in order to complete the application process, please contact our EEO Administrator at 781-425-4600 or by email at CorporateHumanResources@syneoshealth.com City