OverviewYou provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There's one thing you do that's exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate sales professionals, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for a District Sales Manager role with Syneos Health
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas - more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.Responsibilities
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. High-level details in one sentence about the client.You will lead, coach and manage Sales Representatives within a specific geographical area. You will:
RequirementsAlong with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an encouraging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Lead, manage and develop the skill sets and overall performance of the sales representatives in your district
- Hire, train, develop and coach new and existing sales representatives
- Develop and implement approved business plans to contribute to overall project success
- Achieve organizational objectives through effective leadership of sales team
- Effectively identify/monitor multiple local market conditions and build strong customer relationships
- Monitor all field activities to make certain all are within compliance guidelines
- Provide feedback on marketing tactics and market conditions
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Bachelors Degree - Advanced Degree Preferred
- 7+ Years Pharmaceutical or related sales exp.
- 3+ Years district management experience
- 2+ Years recent Dermatology market experience
- History of sales leadership success
- Exemplary coaching and development of early career representatives.
Make your work matter everywhere.
Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled) Position Type/Category
WestMinimum Education Level
Bachelor's DegreeEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position