OverviewYou're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door. Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life. Responsibilities
In this role, you will provide regulatory and technical support for assigned product development projects, including product development documents and regulatory agency submissions, implementing/managing project regulatory activities, and supporting clients and project teams. You will:
RequirementsAlong with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Develop consulting deliverables and conduct project delivery activities to ensure consulting engagements are delivered in line with contracted services and to the satisfaction of the customer. This includes engagement in project planning, management of primary and secondary research and quantitative and qualitative analyses, and communicating results.
- Conduct research of existing product data and published literature relative to global or regional regulatory requirements for the preparation of gap analyses or product development plans.
- Contribute to or prepare administrative and technical components of regulatory agency submissions for the conduct of clinical trials, for product registration, and for post-approval maintenance, in electronic common technical document (eCTD) format.
- Prepare briefing packages for regulatory agency meetings or advice and contribute to or support to these agency interactions.
- Manage and/or operationalize the delivery of day-today regulatory activities for assigned project according to agreed timelines, budgets, and strategies.
- Participate as regulatory support on multidisciplinary project teams, which may include clinical and other technical experts, to develop products throughout their life cycle.
- Prepare estimates for conducting regulatory services as part of single or multiple service proposals.
- Support meetings with clients to discuss proposals, the status of ongoing projects, and as part of general business development activities.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate global regulatory requirements and the company's policies and processes.
- Prepare training materials and share best practices in the regulatory area, both internally and externally.
- Participate as regulatory support in internal or external project audits and on internal cross-functional initiatives.
A Bachelor's Degree, preferably in science-related field or equivalent education and experience.Higher degree is a plus.
- Basic Strategicregulatory affairs experience in thepharmaceutical or medical device sector and is looking to develop skills already developed.
- Robust research skills
- Self-motivation with strong project management skills, team working skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Fluency in written and spoken English with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to travel up to 10%
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.Make your work matter everywhere
.Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.Position Type/Category
Corporate DirectMinimum Education Level
Bachelor's DegreeEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position