OverviewYou're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door. Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life. Responsibilities
This opportunity is with Syneos Health Consulting, an industry-leading consulting firm specializing in the biopharmaceutical industry providing services across a comprehensive range of key Practice Areas including commercial strategy and planning, medical affairs, risk and program management and pricing and market access. You'll join a team with industry focus, depth of functional expertise, and strong scientific and market knowledge that is uniquely positioned to tackle highly complex business and market challenges to develop achievable strategies for our clients.
As a supporting member of the Contracts Management team, the Temporary Contracts Attorney will support our Risk and Program Management Practice. This individual will develop, assess and negotiate contracts including: non-disclosure, consulting, service, license, vendor and consignment agreements, terms and conditions and commercial documents for business units in the areas of Risk Evaluation Mitigation Strategies implementation.
This growing business unit offers the right candidate a chance to join a highly collegial team in a fast-paced, challenging, intellectually stimulating environment focused on delivering exceptional service.
- Ensure consistency of contract terms with client policies and goals
- Review and negotiate contracts
- Reduce Clients' contract risk
- Work with program managers, contract specialist and company business units to develop contract strategies
- Review best practices to enhance contracts review processes
- Assess and identify legal sufficiency of an activity
- Ensure contract administration policies are consistent with terms and conditions
- Discuss contract terms, conditions and strategies with Client and/or Client's Counsels
- Attend stakeholder ad hoc and standing meetings
- Maintain electronic document repository using established file nomenclature
- Offer alternative courses of action to advance agency interests
- Examine and research national, international and local laws to identify any rules or laws stakeholders must follow or conflicts that might arise
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
Make your work matter everywhere
- 3+ years of proven commercial contract drafting experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent negotiation and communications skills
- Administrative and managerial skills
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Current Juris Doctor from an ABA-accredited law school
- Exceptional organizational skills, with ability to juggle competing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Commitment to excellence & detail
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)Position Type/Category
TPSMinimum Education Level
Syneos Health position