PALIO and GSW to Operate as Singular Advertising Powerhouse Under GSW Brand Joining Forces Brings Unparalleled Talent Together Under Top Leadership.
Michael Austin and Nick Capanear will be leading the creative at GSWNY!
GSW turns against the premise of doing the "same old." Our culture is focused on collaborative, meaningful advertising and day-to-day interpersonal interaction. We value the diverse
backgrounds of our team members, and everyone has the opportunity to provide input and be heard. GSW is comprised of creative, motivated individuals who are all here for a reason.
We welcome those who strive to work above and beyond their role, who voice their opinion and who are engaged in all aspects of the agency.
At GSW, "speak people" is part of our every day. Our employees are inventing ways to go further, faster, thus giving purpose to liberating ideas within healthcare advertising.Position Title
Senior Art Director Business Unit
GSW Worldwide Position Type
Full Time Years of Experience
GSW NY is seeking a Senior Art Director who will be responsible for working on an oncology brand and developing promotion targeted to Healthcare Professionals.
The position will be responsible for developing brand concept, design, presentation, execution, and production of all projects for assigned accounts. Provides mentorship, guidance, and support to other artists within the group Description of Duties
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
• Brand "owner" at the Sr. Art Director level
• Partners with copywriters on brand and concept development
• Demonstrates ownership of assigned brand by continually coming up with new ideas proactively
• Collaborates with creative, account services, production, and extended team members
• Provides mentorship, guidance, and support to other artists within the group
• Acts as a hands-on art director
• Presents and sells ideas internally and to clients
• Manages creative process, work flow, workload, and resources among the art group
• Provides art direction to and empowers Studio Designers, photographers, illustrators, and other external collaborators, such as broadcast producers and directors
• Keeps up to date with trends in branding, marketing, advertising, and related communications industries
• Keeps up to date with trends within the industries specific to assigned accounts
• Is knowledgeable about products and services specific to assigned accounts
• Owns brand art "revisions" and is responsible for partnering with Studio Production Designer for overflow periods (i.e. launch)
• Oversees, implements and is keeper of visual brand mandatories and consistenciesKey Competencies
3+yrs Advertising experience required
Healthcare Advertising experience nice to have
• Proficiency in all adobe suite programs
• Conceptual Creativity: Ability to think in abstract terms; can make connections between unrelated notions; can formulate innovative ideas where others can not; seen as original and value-added in brainstorming sessions
• Providing Direction: Can establish clear directions based on objectives; distributes the workload appropriately based on skill sets and talents; communicates well with others on the progress of work and results
• Industry Application: Picks up on technical things quickly; is good at learning new industry, company, product, and/or technical knowledge developments of the client's business as well as the agency business; has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishmentEEO Statement
Syneos Health (formerly inVentiv Health, Inc.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected status. If you require accommodation due to a disability in order to complete the application process, please contact our EEO Administrator at 781-425-4600 City
New York State/Region
New York [NY] Country
United States [US]