PALIO and GSW to Operate as Singular Advertising Powerhouse Under GSW Brand Joining Forces Brings Unparalleled Talent Together Under Top Leadership.
Michael Austin and Nick Capanear will be leading the creative at GSWNY!
GSW turns against the premise of doing the "same old." Our culture is focused on collaborative, meaningful advertising and day-to-day interpersonal interaction. We value the diverse
backgrounds of our team members, and everyone has the opportunity to provide input and be heard. GSW is comprised of creative, motivated individuals who are all here for a reason.
We welcome those who strive to work above and beyond their role, who voice their opinion and who are engaged in all aspects of the agency.
At GSW, "speak people" is part of our every day. Our employees are inventing ways to go further, faster, thus giving purpose to liberating ideas within healthcare advertising.Broadcast Company Name
GSW Worldwide Position Title
Copywriter Business Unit
GSW Worldwide Position Category
Creative - Copy Position Type
Full Time Overview
GSW in New York is seeking a copywriter who will be part of a team working on an Oncology brand and responsible for developing promotional materials targeted to healthcare professionals.
The Copywriter takes responsibility for developing Brand concept, writing, and presentation of all projects for assigned accounts. This includes being aware of current communications technology and media channels, including digital, and having the vision to utilize them creatively for meeting brand marketing objectives. Description of Duties
• Brand "owner" at the Copywriting level
• Partners with art directors on brand and concept development
• Demonstrates ownership of assigned brand by continually coming up with new ideas proactively
• Collaborates with creative, account services, production, and extended team members
• Collaborates with, oversees, implements and is keeper of copy brand mandatories and consistencies in writing style
• Provides direction to external collaborators, such as broadcast producers and directors
• Owns brand copy revision
• Acts as a hands-on copywriter
• Keeps up to date with trends in branding, marketing, advertising, and related communications industries
• Keeps up to date with trends within the industries specific to assigned brands
• Is knowledgeable about products and services specific to assigned brandsKey Competencies
• Minimum of 2-5 years as an Associate or Junior Copywriter, and/or demonstrated accomplishments in work and talent
• Healthcare advertising experience a plus
• Proficiency in critical software-primarily Microsoft Word
• Demonstrated ability to create advertising copy that is on strategy and effective
• Has an understanding of the different copywriting needs that are required of various media/formats
• A familiarity with User Experience (UX) design is preferred
• Ability to manage the creative process, workflow, workload, and resources among copy group
• Demonstrated success in managing a cross-functional team, a plus
• Conceptual Creativity: Ability to think in abstract terms; can make connections between unrelated notions; can formulate innovative ideas where others cannot; seen as original and value-added in brainstorming sessions; can creatively apply conceptual platforms to all off- and on-line media
• 360-Degree Channel Marketing Mind-Set: Sees the complete media picture; familiarity with leveraging and combining all media to promote a Brand.
• Understanding and Implementing Direction: Can understand creative direction based on objectives and executes creative work effectively. Communicates workload appropriately based on skill sets and talents; communicates well with others on workload issues & needs, the progress of work and results
• Industry Application: Picks up on technical things quickly; is good at learning new industry, company, product, and/or technical knowledge developments of the client's business as well as the agency business; has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishmentEEO Statement
Syneos Health (formerly inVentiv Health, Inc.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected status. If you require accommodation due to a disability in order to complete the application process, please contact our EEO Administrator at 781-425-4600 City
New York State/Region
New York [NY] Country
United States [US]