OverviewYou're high reaching, diligent, and eager to build a strong foundation for an accomplished career.
You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. We're looking for ambitious recent graduates like you for this promising pharmaceutical sales role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? We don't believe in paying your dues, grunt work, or fetching coffee. You're better than that. Choose a company dedicated to your long-term success. At Syneos Health, employees are empowered to drive their development at each stage of their career through supportive managers and access to Syneos Health Learning Solutions - an online learning portal containing the industry's largest library of off-the-shelf distance learning. We offer you more than just one job; this is just the beginning. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities.Responsibilities
In this role, you'll partner with a leading pharmaceutical company, one of Syneos Health's long-term clients and most robust relationships. You will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing your own territory. You will:
- Meet and exceed performance objectives in your assigned territory by developing, implementing, and executing an integrated territory business plan encompassing key customer targets.
- Deliver specific presentations of our client's products to targeted providers, support staff members and other appropriate health care professionals by utilizing customer engagement selling model.
- Develop and maintain relationships with influential customers in the territory to improve company and product loyalty and build the client's brands.
- Develop programs to improve customer engagement and assist in business plans and goals. Seek and analyze information on competition, market and industry trends and discern how this could impact the business and adapt to changing conditions.
- Use understanding of clinical studies and managed care to consult, influence and maintain customer relationships. Customize discussions with customers based on understanding the customer's needs.
- Actively participate in continuous learning and development programs, such as technical updates and professional skills enhancement.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, you have:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- An aptitude for communicating scientific or technical information
- Some knowledge of selling or service that was earned through internships, summer employment, or related activities
- Proven achievement through scholastics, sports, or other community activities
- The ability to travel up to 25 percent of the time and the ability to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds
• The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales. Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)Position Type/Category
- Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
About 25%Minimum Education Level
Bachelor's DegreeEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position