The Associate Producer /Production Assistant will assist the Senior Agency Producers on projects to identify goals, objectives, recommend resources, develop estimates and chronologies & track payments (when needed). May also assist in additional internal or external Production related tasks as needed. Champions adherence to SOPs, in support of compliant Client and Departmental processes, and is a clear line of communication across the entire lifespan of the project. This is a temporary position requiring a minimum 20 hours per week. Potential for additional hours above 20 per week on an as needed basis. Description of Duties
Specific Departmental Tasks:
• Tracks Video/Broadcast jobs
• Helps to develop Production and Post Production timelines and
estimates along with lead Producers & Production Directors
• Track and archive talent contracts
• Assists with Talent payments when needed
• Issue ISCI codes when needed
• Reports licensing to ensure compliance is followed
• Opens Purchase orders when requested by core team production
• Agency Onboarding Training (Agency Provided upon Orientation)
• Insider Training (Agency Provided upon Orientation)
• Advantage/Copa Training Minimum Requirements
• Bachelor degree in Journalism, communications or media preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years experience, in a similar video/broadcast
environment, preferably in an agency environment.
• Willing/Able to travel and assist with production gear/equipment onsite at productions as needed. Can carry minimum of 50lbs.
• Willingness to work non-traditional hours and weekends under tight timelines & simultaneous deliveriesKey Competencies
Key Competencies for Position:
• Communication Skills: Communicates effectively, both verbally and written in the areas of video production specifics.
• Vendor Relations: Works with Senior Producers & vendors to achieve maximum quality for best price
• Technical Expertise: Demonstrates technical understanding of technical video production and post production issues;
• Process Management: Good at figuring out the process necessary to get things done; understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow; knows what to measure and how to measure it EEO Statement
Syneos Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected status. If you require accommodation due to a disability in order to complete the application process, please contact our EEO Administrator at 781-425-4600 or by email at CorporateHumanResources@syneoshealth.com. City