OverviewDo you have a noticeable passion for results?
You're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas - more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.ResponsibilitiesSyneos Health,
is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented professional for the role ofCardiovascular Specialty Sales Representative
to support sales ofour clients brands.
With minimum supervision, the Cardiovascular Specialty Sales Representative
is responsible for representing our client's products within a defined sales territory. Develop and implement territory plans to meet sales goals established at the territory level.RequirementsRequirements
4 years college degree
- Minimum 3 years primary care experience; Cardio therapeutic area preferred
- Documented national performance awards
- Established relationship with influential customers
- Dedication to full time employment
- Clearance on all pre-employment screening
- Ability to attend required training programs
- Ability to participate in minimal overnight travel
- Expert local knowledge in primary care
- Successful launch experience in a highly competitive market
- Outstanding business acumen including experience with Medicare Part B/D and Managed Medicare and pull-through
Planning and Organizing Work
- Engaging Others Through Effective Communication
- Drive to Achieve
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive toassigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified.
Benefits: At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance;
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses other personalized quality of life conveniences
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
Syneos Health position