OverviewYou're a nurse, a patient advocate and an educator-and you excel at every one of them.
If there's one thing your years of clinical training and patient education have taught you, it's how to manage priorities, and move seamlessly from one challenge to the next. You get people to listen to your wise advice, and to overcome their fears of new and existing medical therapies by instilling confidence and sharing expertise while displaying passion. It's time to turn those diverse talents to an exciting new field, and become an integral part of the Clinical Education team with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Our laser focus on healthcare professionals allows you to join our team of more than 1,000 nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare professionals. We offer Clinical Nurse Educators, On-call/Nurse Specialists, Medical Liaisons, Medical Affairs support and other MedEd teams. Responsibilities
In this flex role, you'll conduct follow-up virtual patient trainings, answer inbound calls, and provide follow up outbound calls and virtual trainings for on label product information, product training, and disease state education for the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension disease state. You will:
- Work on an "as needed" basis
- Be available to conduct the training within 1 day of the assignment request or at the convenience of the patient
- Provide post-prescription education and demonstration to patients and caregivers on the proper use of Client Product, Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension disease state education, and other messaging as approved by our client
- Conduct an average of 7 or more virtual training sessions/calls to patients and follow up calls to healthcare providers
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of all promoted products
- Develop a daily/weekly call schedule to insure efficient and comprehensive coverage of patients
- Complete pre-call analysis and post-call documentation of calls
- Handle and resolve customer and patient complaints
Along with your energy and versatility, you must possess:
Make your work matter everywhere.
- Associates Degree in Nursing; Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
- An active Registered Nurse licensure in state of licensure
- 2 - 5 years' clinical or related experience in patient training and education
- Availability to work 5 or more days per week providing in virtual product training, which may include nights and weekends
- Availability for client trainings on the product, systems, and any trainings related to the project
- Comfort with technologies such as iPhones, Apps, Health Portals, CRM, and Virtual Training Systems
- A remote work office that can serve as a secure workstation and is HIPAA compliant.
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assignments, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled) Position Type/Category
NoneMinimum Education Level
Assoc. DegreeEmployment/Job Type
Per DiemEmployment Type
Syneos Health position