OverviewYou're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life. Responsibilities
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. The Analyst, Client Finance & Deal Management is responsible for project pricing across Commercial business units. Responsibilities include creating, modifying, and maintaining pricing models along with client budget forecasting and reporting as needed. More specifically:Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
RequirementsAlong with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Create project estimates for new and existing projects, including pricing and margin analysis on proposed projects.
- Work closely with department leaders in performing time studies for specific tasks.
- Create standardized pricing for new business.
- Analyze data relating to project activities and determine project cost and profitability.
- Determine time and volume variances, perform time studies and make recommendations for improving efficiencies.
- Build financial models, create objective performance measures, analyze and communicate results and make recommendations relating to project profitability.
- Develop cost studies/analysis identifying cost trends to assist management in cost reduction and process improvement efforts.
- Assist with contract development and review.
- Assist with business forecasting and reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA degree in Finance/Accounting or related field
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- 0-5 years of Accounting / Finance experience is preferred.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (including strong Excel skills)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong Analytical & Quantitative abilities
- Strong Accounting & Finance background.
- Excellent presentation, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to handle confidential information discretely.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to provide proactive approach to job duties and to work, at times, with minimal supervision.
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Make your work matter everywhere.
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses andother personalized quality of life conveniences
Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)EM>Position Type/Category
Corporate DirectMinimum Education Level
Bachelor's DegreeEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position