Overview You're an expert facilitator: you open doors, foster communication and bridge the gap
Connecting people with the information they need is your forte. You're a unifier by nature and you're at your best when setting others up for success. Your ability to clear the way, extrapolate intricate details, attend to complex situations and serve as a trusted go-between make you a perfect fit for a Field Reimbursement Manager role at Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life. Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas - more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.Responsibilities
The Field Reimbursement Manager
opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide team developing and managing an assigned territory, and more specifically;
Requirements Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an encouraging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Devise and implement customer specific pre and post call promotional approaches that evaluate and address the practitioners' perspectives and the institutions philosophies within compliance guidelines
- Develop infusion capabilities in local targeted marketplaces
- Work with practice managers to assist with the access conversion process for patients prescribed the company's products
- Implement our clients patient and practice support hub in all called on practices, work to reduce barriers to access for patients and providers
- Consistently use approved marketing aids to support the case for the brand value proposition when selling. Position and adapt the message to meet the practitioner's, institutions, and company's objectives
- Develop and execute on comprehensive business plan that includes but not limited to opportunities and challenges in local market, key strategies and tactics to drive the business, maximization of resources available as well partnership with key business partners and stakeholders in order to drive sales in local geography
- Develop a territory coverage plan that maximizes selling time with all account professionals. Institute strategies to increase access to all key stakeholders
- Maximize and customize the value proposition and access strategies within the assigned institutions and practices
- Develop and apply knowledge of payer access and affordability landscape in the territory regarding the company's products
- Devise and institute an integrated business plan that includes clear strategies and tactics to target key accounts utilizing all available resources, while aligning the plan with the region, and company's goals
- Cross-functionally partner with all client field personnel
- Utilize business analytics to recognize territory opportunities, strengths, and trends, and to monitor the effectiveness of the business plan. Adjust the plan to minimize the impact of competition and to maximize sales opportunities
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- A valid driver's license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States is required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of industry or healthcare experience with buy and bill products is required. Billing experience highly preferred.
- A proven track record of success and ability to influence and impact key stakeholders in a dynamic competitive selling environment is highly preferred.
- Prior experience working with large institutions and health systems is preferred.
- The ability to travel, which may include overnight / weekend travel is required.
- Must live in the geography and/or be willing to relocate to the geography.
Make your work matter everywhere.
- Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales. Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled) Years Exp
2-3 Position Type/Category
About 50% Minimum Education Level
Bachelor's Degree Employment Type
Syneos Health position