OverviewResearched and relatable, science-driven and social, you're an extroverted expert.
DBV is a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to safely transforming the care of food allergic patients, for whom there are no approved treatments.
DBV Technologies is developing Viaskin®, a proprietary technology platform with broad potential applications in immunotherapy. Viaskin is based on epicutaneous immunotherapy, or EPIT® that delivers biologically active compounds to the immune system through intact skin. DBV's food allergy programs include late stage clinical trials of Viaskin Peanut and Viaskin Milk, as well as preclinical development of Viaskin Egg.
DBV is focused on becoming the leader in discovering, developing and commercializing food allergy products. Its pipeline development strategy is based on leveraging Viaskin's scientific profile while taking into consideration a combination of target market characteristics, which include allergen prevalence, persistence and severity. DBV's lead product candidate, Viaskin Peanut, is currently being evaluated as a treatment for peanut allergic children four to 11 years of age in a global Phase III program. Viaskin Peanut has obtained fast track designation and breakthrough therapy designation in children from the U.S. FDA. The EMA has also adopted a positive opinion with respect to a Pediatric Investigation Plan for Viaskin Peanut.
In addition to its development programs in food allergies (Peanut phase III, Milk phase II and Egg ending preclinic), DBV is also exploring potential applications of the Viaskin platform in other areas, including vaccines and immune diseases. DBV also launched a Phase IIa clinical trial assessing the safety and efficacy of Viaskin Milk for the treatment of milk-induced EoE. Beyond its core activities, DBV is also evaluating the use of its technology platform in the development of diagnostic tools for food allergies.
DBV has solidified its presence in the U.S. with the onboarding of top-level Commercial talent and the establishment of a brand new, state of the art facility in Summit, New Jersey. The company's Global Chief Commercial Officer is based in the US. DBV also has a satellite office in New York City.
DBV Technologies (NASDAQ: DBVT, Euronext: DBV) is a publicly-traded biotechnology company based in Paris, France.DBV will consider candidatesfor this position inthe following states: IN,MI,IL,WI,MN, OH, and thePittsburgh, PAarea.Responsibilities
You will develop professional relationships with thought leaders, translate those relationships into business and research opportunities, as well as provide timely, accurate, unbiased, fair-and-balanced product information to internal and external customers. You will disseminate technical and scientific presentations to critical stakeholders including: Healthcare Professionals, Advocacy Organizations, and Managed Markets customers. More specifically, you will:
- Develop peer-level relationships with medical and scientific experts, interpret and effectively communicate relevant medical and scientific literature and present complex medical and scientific ideas fluently to internal and external audiences
- Attend major conventions, symposiums, advisory board programs and congresses to provide medical and scientific support to internal and external customers
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and sales teams by providing medical and scientific expertise; maintain thorough and up-to-date knowledge of disease state, clinical information, and product data within an assigned therapeutic area; support and facilitate medical communications and publications; and act as the main point of contact for scientists and clinicians interested in requesting
- Investigator Initiated Research grants
- Facilitate the recruitment and evaluation of appropriate investigators for post-marketing investigations and assist with the development and review of scientific marketing presentation materials
- Contribute to the development of databases of medical and scientific information regarding products and similar/competing products
Along with your ability to remain at the forefront of your field, you must possess:
- Advanced scientific or clinical degree (MD, PhD, PharmD,)
- Minimum 5+ years of field Medical Affairs experience or 2.5 years of field Medical Affairs experience if in allergy, immunology or respiratory.
- Ability to travel 60-80% depending on territory
- Clinical or professional experience in allergy, immunology, respiratory diseases and/or pediatrics preferred
SyneosHealth is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled) Position Type/Category
Medical Science Liaison
ClinicalMinimum Education Level
Client Direct Hire