The Project Manager manages multidisciplinary teams to task and oversees the production of agency work across multichannel tactics. Responsibilities include; execution and management of multichannel media; management of projects through agency development processes, estimating and scope of work composition and management, composing and managing project timelines, obtaining specs across various mediums, assuring quality asset transfers to print and digital vendors, as well as vendor project coordination. Accountable as a client facing Operations position in the agency, to be able to clearly articulate every facet of tactical delivery to clients and agency counterparts. Responsible for overall quality of work, deadlines and budgets for agency projects and accounts. Is a key strategic partner on all brand teams. Description of Duties
• Filters requests and assigns to appropriate resources based on defined criteria.
• Effectively manages on-time, on budget delivery of projects through use of appropriate resource and processes. Drafts statement of work and scope definitions as well as traditional project estimate delivery.
• Client facing role in being able to walk internal stakeholders and clients through project schedules of critical dates, explain and clearly articulate details embedded in estimates and statements of work. Critical understanding and ability to manage client expectations in tandem with their agency counterparts.
• Educates teams around the multichannel planning processes. Key contributor to ensuring traditional and digital pathways are aligned, that traditional and digital definition processes are applied and adhered to and that these processes are clearly understood by both internal team members and client stakeholders.
• Has a thorough knowledge and understanding of all multichannel projects; knows what it takes creatively to develop projects (project steps, capabilities, technologies, creative responsibilities and skills, QA/QC processes print and digital).
• Facilitates Daily/weekly Status Meetings.
• Is a role model for Interactive capabilities across agency; shares capabilities, explains processes and creates awareness.
• Provides chronology of dates for development of multichannel projects including timing for each step of the developmental process. Balances agency/client needs and consults appropriate team members for input/approvals of proposed timing scenarios.
• Estimates costs (fee and oops) associated with creative development/execution of interactive projects. Secures outside costs and supervises development thru completion for all interactive projects.
• Facilitates communication between team members in all phases of project development by ensuring all disciplines are kept abreast of action items, feedback, next steps, client communications/conference reports, project developments/status and direction etc. Ensures right people are in the right meetings.
• Project lead and liaison with vendors as necessaryMinimum Requirements
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent plus 1-3 years of relevant industry experience: Advertising or Interactive/Professional Services.
• Previous project management and project planning experience (1-3 years)
• Ability to collaborate closely with others in a team environment under tight deadlines
• Outstanding communications skills
• Superior organizational skillsEEO Statement
Syneos Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected status. If you require accommodation due to a disability in order to complete the application process, please contact our EEO Administrator at 781-425-4600 City
New York State/Region
New York [NY]