OverviewDo you have a noticeable passion for results?
You're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake.You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships.Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role withSyneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas - more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
Our client, Elligo Health Research, is revolutionizing the clinical research industry with a novel approach to common trial challenges. Elligo brings clinical research to the patient, rather than asking the patient to travel to a research site. They are building a network of community clinicians throughout targeted geographic and therapeutic areas.
approach - only offered by Elligo -provides access to the 97 percent of physicians and patients who do not currently participate in clinical research. Using electronic health records, Elligo finds and identifies patients for studies, then provides their physicians with the personnel, procedures, technology and infrastructure necessary to conduct the trial in their own clinics.Responsibilities
Elligo has partnered with Syneos Health to provideSales Specialistprofessionals with relationships and understanding of specialty community practices to promote the Goes Direct solution to key Medical Practices in select markets.
The Sales Specialist will identify appropriate physician practices interested and capable of participating in clinical trials for GI products.Specific activities may include (but are not limited to):
RequirementsAlong with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Prospect to provideElligo the clinic names and relevant information of GI practices (clinic name, patient and physician numbers, etc.) from their existing network and relationships for evaluation
- Prospect to identify new GI practices in the assigned geographic area, and present their relevant information to Elligo for evaluation
- Prospect to prescreen, qualify, sell and close prospective practices in conjunction with theElligo'sDevelopment resource
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with targeted physician groups
- Communicate effectively with peers and management
- Complete all administrative tasks in a timely manner
- Present a professional sales image in all business matters
- Manage and maintain expense and promotional budgets for the territory within guidelines
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 2+ years of GI selling experience required
- Must have existing GI relationships
- Must have understanding of Clinical Trials and Research
- Must be entrepreneurial and experience with prospecting; hunter mentality
- Strong listening skills and have the ability to diagnose problems
- Must be experience with consultative selling
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
Make your work matter everywhere.
- Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses andother personalized quality of life conveniences
Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
SyneosHealth is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled) Position Type/Category
SoutheastMinimum Education Level
Bachelor's DegreeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position