With over 22,000 employees in 90 Countries, Syneos Health
offers best-in-class clinical development and commercialization services to global healthcare companies seeking to accelerate performance. Our people provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life.
Here at Syneos Health Selling Solutions, a critical segment of our Commercial Division, we offer innovative promotional and educational resources that deliver customized commercial solutions to the world's leading healthcare companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease.
Our high-performance team of sales, market access, clinical educators and medical affairs employees work together with our corporate support professionals and executive leadership in a fast-paced, challenging environment with one single common aspiration: to deliver exceptional service.
Make your work matter everywhere. ResponsibilitiesSyneos Health,
is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented professional for the role ofCardiovascular Specialty Sales Representative
to support sales ofour clients brands.
With minimum supervision, the Cardiovascular Specialty Sales Representative
is responsible for representing our client's products within a defined sales territory. Develop and implement territory plans to meet sales goals established at the territory level.Requirements
- 4 years college degree
- Minimum 3 years primary care experience; Cardio therapeutic area preferred
- Documented national performance awards
- Established relationship with influential customers
- Dedication to full time employment
- Clearance on all pre-employment screening
- Ability to attend required training programs
- Ability to participate in minimal overnight travel
- Expert local knowledge in primary care
- Successful launch experience in a highly competitive market
- Outstanding business acumen including experience with Medicare Part B/D and Managed Medicare and pull-through
- Planning and Organizing Work
- Engaging Others Through Effective Communication
- Drive to Achieve
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive toassigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified.
Benefits: AtSyneos health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance;
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses other personalized quality of life conveniences
SyneosHealth is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled) Position Type/Category
Syneos Health position