The Group Account Supervisor contributes to the development of brand strategy and account management. Independently manages direct report(s) and agency team throughout project development and implementation. Description of Duties
Description of Duties
• Financial monitoring and budget compliance
• Manages client budgets (timely estimate submissions and compliance; prompt revision if required); manages client demands vs. agreed budget
• Assists in financial control of account, both utilization and profitability; partners with account biller to facilitate accurate monthly invoicing, follows up on accounts receivables; helps prepare regular reporting/reconciliations
• Client relationships (marketing/product managers)
• Brand champion in collaboration with creative team leaders
• Supporting strategic and tactical planning, scope execution, and Syneos cross-servicing opportunities
• Mentor Agency personnel management and development
• Partners with creative team leader to manage and lead the team in all aspects of project development; ensures delivery of breakthrough ideas/work consistent with brand positioning and GSW standards (i.e., excellent creative, on target strategically, on time, and on budget).
• Helps facilitate a strong, cohesive team that is focused on priorities, knowledgeable about client(s)' products and services; identifies and assists in resolving conflict; celebrates brand/team success.
• Manages team communication.
• Daily client contact and follow-up; identifies and understands client's challenges as well as tactical needs; properly interprets client feedback; keeps management apprised of critical client concerns and opportunities.
• Represents and defends the agency's point of view; handles objections/appropriately pushes back; challenges strategies and directions not aligned with the brand positioning.
• Helps new client managers acclimate to advertising and branding principles and the implementation processes; ensures timely tactical rollout per scope agreement.
• Understands agency strategic tools; participates in internal brand strategy discussions; helps develop scope/tactical plans, facilitating Syneos cross-selling opportunities.
• Provides daily management direction to direct reports (executives and coordinators), including performance reviews, development plans, and MBO plans; distributes the workload thoughtfully; allows people to take ownership for their work.
• Attends all appropriate client meetings, market research, conventions, and provides follow-up documentation of key learning.
• Assists in analyzing and summarizing product/market performance, market research data, literature, and competitive promotion for the client and agency team.
• Stays current with industry news and competitive environment to continually expand knowledge.Minimum Requirements
• Minimum 5 years of relevant client experience in marketing or other related disciplines; or
• Minimum 5 years of relevant agency experience; or
• Strong knowledge of general pharmaceutical marketing and sales, as well as disease state and product science, therapeutic market, and competition EEO Statement
Syneos Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected status. If you require accommodation due to a disability in order to complete the application process, please contact our EEO Administrator at 781-425-4600 City
Santa Monica State/Region