The global public relations group of inVentiv Health helps launch brands and build the reputations of companies working to improve human health. With an integrated approach to communications, inVentiv Health Public Relations Group includes four agencies that offer best-in-class capabilities spanning public relations, digital and social media, medical and scientific education, and analytics and measurement.
Our teams create communications that drive corporate value, enhance brand perception, and deliver on the bottom line. Agencies within inVentiv Health Public Relations Group include: Allidura Consumer, Biosector 2, Chamberlain Healthcare PR, and Chandler Chicco Agency.
inVentiv Health Public Relations Group is powered by inVentiv Health, a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry accelerate the delivery of much-needed therapies to market. Position Title
Account Director level Overview
We are seeking a public relations professional to join the InVentiv Health Corporate Practice. The Corporate Practice provides corporate branding, executive visibility, thought leadership and corporate communications expertise to support the needs of the four PR agencies across multiple offices within the InVentiv Health network. The client roster includes large, small and mid-size companies in the pharma, biotech, medical device and consumer health space. Description of Duties
The person in this role would be client day-to-day contact. They will be responsible for program implementation and strategic counsel and account administrative responsibilities. They would develop media materials (press releases, Q&As, message documents), identify media and conference topics for executives, develop slides (be able to clearly write up support development of strategic plans, program tactics, timelines) and scopes of work. They will oversee media outreach and identify and place executives at appropriate forums to increase their visibility. Minimum Requirements
• At least 6-7 years of experience in healthcare corporate communications experience working with small, mid-size or large healthcare companies
• Good understanding of issues currently affecting the healthcare industry
• Knowledge of the healthcare media environment
• Competence in financial management of client business
• Good oral presentation skills
• Excellent writing skills including PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Agency background preferred (but open to in-house)
• Excellent writing skills including PowerPoint and Excel skills (ability to clearly write strategic plans, program tactics, develop timelines and scopes of work)Key Competencies
• Must be able to work collaboratively and be a proactive communicator.
• It's important that this person be a driver and self-motivated. EEO Statement
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected status. If you require accommodation due to a disability in order to complete the application process, please contact our EEO Administrator at 781-425-4600 or by email at CorporateHumanResources@inventivhealth.com. City
New York State/Region
New York [NY]