We welcome graduating seniors to apply for our Graduate Training Program in our New York and Santa Monica offices. This program allows recent college graduates the opportunity to hold a regular full-time position within one of our Public Relations, Advertising or Medical Communications agencies. In addition to daily on-the job training, these employees also participate in an extensive in-house training program throughout the first nine months of employment. We find that this unique combination empowers our new joiners and gives them a foundation to build their skill sets further and involve them more in our way of life!
Available opportunities in this program include roles within Account Management, Digital & Social Strategy, Digital Analytics, Research and Analytics, Corporate Communications and Creative groups. Weekly trainings are run by internal and external trainers, exposing Graduate Trainees directly to our business leaders and shapers. Courses include topics such as PR 101, business etiquette, writing skills, Pharma 101, research, social media, and more.
Relevant work experience/internships and coursework-particularly sciences-is preferred.
It is a testament to the success of this program that the majority of our Graduate Trainees continue on to become long standing and valued members of our organization.Minimum Requirements
• Must have a B.A./B.S degree in communications, liberal arts, business/marketing or sciences with little to no professional full time experience
• Must have their degree and be available to commence employment on or around July 2018
• Must demonstrate strong written, verbal and organizational skills
• Must be high energy, enthusiastic and have a strong interest in healthcare public relations
• Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
• First round interviews to take place from February through April 2018
• Second round interviews to take place during the Assessment Day at the NY office
• The Assessment Day will consist of interviews as well as a writing test, individual presentation, and group brainstormEEO Statement
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected status. If you require accommodation due to a disability in order to complete the application process, please contact our EEO Administrator at 781-425-4600 or by email at CorporateHumanResources@inventivhealth.com. City
New York/Santa Monica State/Region
New York [NY]